InterMedia Communications Holding was established in 1993 as a news agency creating and developing media content for professionals in the cultural sector, as well as for mass media organizations, show business, and the entertainment industry. The current Holding company is comprised of the following areas of activity:
- InterMedia news agency — leading news media in the Russian cultural sector
- Marketing research, analytics, and consulting service
- Charts and ratings
- Contact Directory
- PR and promotion, event management
Our long standing partners and clients:
and many others
InterMedia news feed is the most complete and effiсient media in the field of culture and show business in Russia and Eastern Europe. The topics we feature are: «Music», «Cinema», «Stars», «Theatre and Shows», «Fashion and Style». Subscribers (lead media organizations, radio stations, TV-channels, artists, producers) are among the first to get up to 60 original pieces of news daily:
- Upcoming concerts, premieres, performances, festivals, major parties, and other announcements;
- Reports from high-profile events;
- Weekly charts, ratings, and box office reviews;
- Interviews and digests;
- A unique news archive of nearly 200.000 publications from 2000 to the current time.
InterMedia’s analytical studies in the sector of culture and entertainment are in demand with public authorities and corporations. For many years they have been well regarded and published in such printed issues as Billboard, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Izvestia, Kommersant, Forbes, Vedomosti, etc. Our experts are actively involved with consulting, lecturing, and teaching, as well as organizing international exhibitions, conferences, seminars, and creating a variety of teaching programs such as the first Faculty of Production and Show Business Management in Russia, based on The State University of Management.
Some of InterMedia’s researches:
- Russian Concert Industry – 2009/2010 (commissioned by Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation);
- Concert Industry Research (2009, commissioned by Billboard);
- Russian Ticket Agency Market (2012, commissioned by Universal Music);
- Russian Film Industry – 2016 (commissioned by Cinema Foundation of Russia);
- Russian Film Industry – 2017 (commissioned by Cinema Foundation of Russia);
- Russian Cultural Sector Multiple Survey – 2016–2017.
Participation in organization and promotion of business events:
- MIDEM (Cannes, France)
- PopKomm (Berlin, Germany)
- NAMM MusikMesse (Frankfurt, Germany)
- NAMM MusikMesse Russia (Moscow, Russia)
- Colisium International Music Forum (Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kyiv, Almaty)
- International Strategic Forum on Intellectual Property IPQuorum (Kaliningrad, Russia)
- WIPO’s Intellectual Property Days (Moscow, Russia)
- Dolby Award ceremonies (Moscow, Russia)
InterMedia Contact Directory is the most complete online-service in Russia and Eastern Europe providing access for subscribers to contact information of nearly 45.000 artists, bands, producers, radio stations, TV-channels, public authorities, and other organizations in the sector of culture and entertainment, option «search-on-demand» included.
PR and promotion of entertainment events and event-management is the main focus of the agency and our accomplishment record includes hundreds of successful PR campaigns, promotion, and publicity for over a thousand major events including:
- TopHit Music Awards, 2016–2018
- All events of State Academic Classical Ballet Theatre, since 2013
- First Moscow Fashion Week, 1994
- The International Festival of Arts «Slavic Bazaar in Vitebsk», since 1998
- National Festival of Beauty and Talent «Krasa Rossii» (The Beauty of Russia), since 2006
- Beauty pageant «Miss Moscow», since 2006
- Ovation Music Award, since 1993
- Maxidrom Music Festival, 1999
- I International Contest For Young Performers «Novaya Volna» (New Wave), 2002
- Concerts of Michael Jackson, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Sting, Elton John, Goran Bregović, A-ha, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, U2, and hundreds of other popular performers in Russia, 1992–2021.
Besides, InterMedia has issued 13 editions of «Russian Musical Yearbook» — the main book in the culture and entertainment industry, launched the world’s first satellite heavy metal TV-channel «1Rock» (2009), arranged a pressroom for the Worldwide Conference on the Climate Change (2004), founded the Record Awards of the Russian musical industry (1998-2009) and much more.
InterMedia experts are continually taking part in the work of public and state advisory boards and on commissions of different legislation in the business and cultural sectors.
email@example.com, +7 (495) 638-5543